10 Fun Facts About Easter
- Over 90 million chocolate Easter bunnies are produced each year.
- 600 million eggs are usually sold in USA during the months of March and April.
- After Halloween, Easter is the biggest candy consuming holiday.
- The first chocolate eggs were made in Germany in the 19th century.
- Americans consume more than 16 billion jellybeans at Easter.
- The first Easter baskets were made to imitate bird nests.
- 76 % eat the ears on chocolate bunnies first.
- Solving murder mysteries is very popular in Norway during Easter.
- The world’s largest jar of jelly beans weighed 2744 kilograms.
- The traditional act of painting eggs is called Pysanka.